100 days in Office
The Law Office of Chris Van Vechten recently hit the 100 days in office mark. Been a fun/stressful/fulfilling ride.
Over the past 100 days, Chris has:
- Admitted a Last Will and Testament to probate;
- Drafted a professional services agreement for a company that specializes in providing consulting services to candidates for public office;
- Represented Defendants in two district courts and two municipal courts, across two counties;
- Helped a youth roller skate club apply for 501(c)(3) status;
- Filed some restraining and anti-harassment orders; and was even
- Retained by members of the Aryan Nation to provide legal advice concerning the intricacies of their right to free speech, checked by the rights of communities and private corporations who understandably wish to prohibit them from spreading their message. (A surreal experience for a Jewish attorney).
Thank you for your support, and continued business.